Curious

How many of you experienced nesting? How soon after nesting did you go into labor? I'm just curious. I know every one is different and every pregnancy is different, thats why I am curious. Plus I still have 2 weeks til my due date and I'm trying to keep my mind occupied :)

SMG1120

Asked by SMG1120 at 5:56 PM on Jul. 7, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I don't know if it was nesting, but when I was maybe 25 weeks pregnant with my oldest, I had my husband repaint every single room in our house. I wanted the house to be totally finished before the baby got there.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 5:59 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I started nesting about three weeks before I had my daughter. I was running around the house like crazy rearranging the furniture and trying to fix everything. I had a lot of excess energy and I just couldn't sit still.
    Razzle_Dazzle1

Answer by Razzle_Dazzle1 at 6:00 PM on Jul. 7, 2011