Do you ever feel like you have nobody to talk to, when u need it?

SOPHIASMOM

Asked by SOPHIASMOM at 6:07 PM on Jul. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• I don't talk to my mother about a lot of things. She doesn't know about half the shit I've done. The only way she figured out that I didn't save myself for marriage was that I got pregnant. Sometimes when things happen that I can't talk to her about, I feel alone.
    Razzle_Dazzle1

Answer by Razzle_Dazzle1 at 6:12 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• BTW, your daughter's name is Sophia? That's my name too. It's a pretty name.
    Razzle_Dazzle1

Answer by Razzle_Dazzle1 at 6:13 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I feel that way. When I need someone to talk to there is no one around. I can't talk to my SO cause he don't listen to me that much. :(
    rossfamiily

Answer by rossfamiily at 6:16 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• yea a lot actually.... i do have one person I tell EVERYTHING to but hes 2 hours away and I hate to bog her down w/all of it
    mitchellb

Answer by mitchellb at 6:25 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Yeap =/
    VanillaBlondie8

Answer by VanillaBlondie8 at 6:28 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• All the time and I try to "unload" on my dh but he is all about himself and what he is doing. I have no friends within 50 miles so yeah I got the loniness thing down pretty good
    alotleft2do

Answer by alotleft2do at 6:33 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Yup. I don't have any friends in my area and my husband is gone from 5 a.m. to 11 p.m. 3 days a week. My family is spread all over the U.S. and my husband's family live an hour or more away. It definitely gets lonely some days.
    KJohnson4762

Answer by KJohnson4762 at 7:19 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• When all else fails, talk to God ....
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 8:00 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Hell yes. I am always in need of someone to talk to.
    Lately my husband has been doing such awful things (not dangerous or seriously abusive, just hurtful and stressful and heartless) and I feel like there's nobody to talk to because I'm too ashamed that my marriage has gotten so bad.
    I talk to my parents but they are just mad at him for how ungrateful he is for all they've done for him, etc.
    Blue_Spiral

Answer by Blue_Spiral at 2:35 AM on Jul. 8, 2011