How many of you do this? Be honest.

How many of you post fake, made up questions just to see what kind of a response you will get? Sometimes some of these posts just seem "off the wall" a bit. I am wondering if they are real questions or if people are bored and looking for entertainment. Maybe a bit of both?

goinginsane1

Asked by goinginsane1 at 7:30 PM on Dec. 16, 2008 in Just for Fun

• one time i was really bored and posted a question that was.. how do you have sex??? OMG the responses were hilarious.. although i know people knew it was just someone being retarded but it made me laugh seeing what people said =)
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 7:31 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• In the many months I have been here, I have been tempted but never have.
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 7:33 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• omg, it wasnt' until after i posted my last question i saw this post...lol.
    Anonymous

• never done that.

and because of those weird questions sometimes.. i think there are many stupid people in this world. ;) no common sense, no nothing. thats why some questions just look like "off the wall" ;)
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 7:35 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• Haha well the question that had me rolling on the floor yesterday was someone asked about pooping with your husband in the bathroom, I think the Just for fun ones are usually for entertainment purposes.
    lilymama03

Answer by lilymama03 at 7:39 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• nope never have
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 8:12 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• I'm not that bored with my life.
    EvaSerenity

Answer by EvaSerenity at 9:33 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• Yes. Once my DF thought it would be funny to ask a poop question. I did and the responses were hilarious. That was the only time though.
    TeaAndrews

Answer by TeaAndrews at 9:44 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• I've been tempted to...but no. I've never done that, I promise =]
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 1:13 AM on Dec. 17, 2008