Does your SO have a bad habit?

Mine loves to gamble. He told me its like a rush. I don't understand it. I would rather have the money that he wastes away towards something we can show for it. Like I could use clothes, DD could use learning things to teach her to talk more and sooo etc.

rossfamiily

Asked by rossfamiily at 6:22 PM on Jul. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• Ugh, my husband sticks his hands in his pants for a few seconds too.. Like. Whats the point??? He'll do it in front of company.
    He also takes off his dirty clothes and puts them anywhere. He doesnt wash his hands after coming out of the bathroom. Uuuugh.
    Pigs. Sometimes I wonder how I was sooo attracted to him?? LOL. ew.
    Ashleigh_17

Answer by Ashleigh_17 at 6:55 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• yeah...he likes to drink..i don't care for alcohol but can have one once in a blue moon...but i think he drinks way too much
    goofygalno1

Answer by goofygalno1 at 6:23 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• my SO cuts his fingernails and toenails in the car.....drives me insane.... he does this habitually
    mitchellb

Answer by mitchellb at 6:23 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• hmmm he leaves his dirty clothes in the bathroom on the floor or in the middle of the bedroom instead of putting them in the hamper... LOL.
    RigPrincess85

Answer by RigPrincess85 at 6:25 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• my ex gambles big time and in any way shape or form he can. My current husband has many bad habits like beer and it really takes a toll on the budget because he drinks so much. bills do not get paid because all the money goes to support his drinking.
    (I'm also going to throw in nose picking because it is insane how MUCH he sits there and does that nasty business)
    alotleft2do

Answer by alotleft2do at 6:27 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Drinking... He gets mouthy.
    Awesome.Mel

Answer by Awesome.Mel at 6:41 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I also hate when he sticks his hand down his shorts when he is watching tv laying on the couch. Ewwww. I mean what is he doing making sure its still there. lol
    rossfamiily

Comment by rossfamiily (original poster) at 6:44 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Gamblers anon - time for him to start attending ~
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 7:58 PM on Jul. 7, 2011