just a simple question

ok so my dh and i were laying in bed together just talking having cuddle time...and he said what would make you ever leave me? and i replied "don't ever cheat on me and don't ever touch me in a bad way, meaning don't abuse me".. he said so "would you give me slack if i did cheat"...and i was like "Well depends on what you mean by slack no i wouldn't just listen to the he said she said crap i would listen to you too"... and he then stated "well i am just curious it's a hypothetical question..." so what does everyone else make of this..?!?!? just asking because i've got my self wondering if he has done anything or would do anything...as of this very minute he's never given a reason to my knowledge for me not to trust him!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:31 PM on Dec. 16, 2008 in Relationships

• nope... i ask my husband that alot too. or questions similar. i would never cheat on him though, so i guess i'm curious on what he would do if i was too. Also, theres the phrase once a cheater always a cheater.and we were talking about that and i asked him if he believed it or not.. because i know its not AlWAYS true cause someone in my family had done it once and actually made the marriage SOO MUCH BETTER and STRONGER. But i am very random and ask many many random questions.. but i wouldn't worry about it!! Unless he has given you other reasons to worry..
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 7:35 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• maybe he's thinking about it but hasn't done it yet?
    PrttyMstng

Answer by PrttyMstng at 7:36 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• my hubby and i talk like that all the time, usually its random and out of the blue
    but i think he just wants to talk to you about everything that may or may not ahppen, doesn't mean it will
    bi-polarmommy

Answer by bi-polarmommy at 7:57 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• i think he's just asking. My husband and I have had that conversation and we don't cheat on each other.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 7:59 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• I think its just "pillow talk" me and my SO have talked about that kind of thing plenty of times
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 8:24 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• I had a bf ask this and it turned out he did cheat and he was seeing if I was going to leave him...
    Anonymous