32 weeks pregnant friday....another question about cervix can u help? adult content

8 months friday and i had a doctor's appt. today and i told her i had a pinkish color when i wiped after i went pee(TMI) and she checked me down there and said that my cervix was soft but no dilation...since it is soft now how long will it be estimated til my baby is born. also i have to say i could be about 2 to 4 weeks further along. can u help me. ?

Warrenbaby

Asked by Warrenbaby at 6:30 PM on Jul. 7, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I don't know, but two of my six kids were born at 32 weeks (spent a week or so in NICU); both are fine healthy teenagers now. :) Good luck!
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 6:32 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• wat were the signs of you having your two kids that early:) and i know its not a problem if he is born early im just full of curiousity
    Warrenbaby

Comment by Warrenbaby (original poster) at 6:35 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I went into pre term labor with my daughter around 7 months and my cervix was soft, just not dialting..Then again at 8 months, and after that she was born just one week early.
    What did you mean by saying you may be further along? Like, you might be 2 to 4 weeks more pregnant than you think?

Either way, I think its normal around this time to get a softer cervix, he's definitely coming soon! Congrats.
    Ashleigh_17

Answer by Ashleigh_17 at 6:48 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• well...i had a period begining of november and it was normal...then nov. 25 i had spotting 2 or 3 days and that is it...they went by novemeber 25 period....so its possible that is the implantation bleeding which already means your 2 to 4 weeks pregnant. i haven't went into pre term labor at all...just my cervix is soft...and not dilating any...just wondering if i could be having him anytime soon is all. and if so how soon...and thanks :)
    Warrenbaby

Comment by Warrenbaby (original poster) at 6:57 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I am no help, but of my girls needed to be evicted with pitosiun. I has dilated and everything but the contractions never got organized.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 7:10 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• i don't know what that is..can you explain...devillinpigtails...
    Warrenbaby

Comment by Warrenbaby (original poster) at 7:12 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Just because your cervix is softening doesn't mean that you are necessarily going to go into labor early. With my first son I was 3 cm dilated a month before my due date. My son was only born one week before his due date. When my water broke I was 4 cm dilated, but I still had to be given pitocin for my labor to start. Pitocin is a drug that is given to start labor contraction if you are not having them are they are not effective.

slick05

Answer by slick05 at 8:02 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• well i know i have no dilation,, fake contractions im assuming..i get the menstrual like cramps but also get this horrible pain in my lower back...cervix is soft...so i know im not ready to have him..but im just curious if it is soon lol
    Warrenbaby

Comment by Warrenbaby (original poster) at 9:47 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• could be anywhere from a month to month in a half you could be a cem. dialated and not have baby until a month later
    aliciareichle

Answer by aliciareichle at 3:30 PM on Jul. 8, 2011