How's your day going???

for several months, my AF has played tricks with me, stopping by to visit when she wants, sometimes bringing her bratty kids, staying too long..sometimes, she just pops in for a quick chat.

well, we're leaving tomorrow for Florida..first vacation in 3yrs..headed to the beach.. ..and guess who moved in yesterday, with her kids and her mangy dog, AND HASN'T STOPPED YAPPING HER JAWS SINCE SHE HIT TOWN?crying

dullscissors

Asked by dullscissors at 6:46 PM on Jul. 7, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I am sorry that AF is being a pain =( its never fun when she wants to be like that. I hope that you have a good trip anyway though, maybe she will decide to go away tonight/tomorrow/day after so you can enjoy your trip. Good luck, we are leaving for CT tomorrow morning my grams 80 bday party is this weekend (we live in maine). Either it'll be a good weekend or a long weekend we shall see =)
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 6:55 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I have a similar, situation that is driving me up the wall right now,timely question...
    Sarah961

Answer by Sarah961 at 7:19 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I'm having a lazy day. Had a CT scan and the contrast made me sick to my stomach!
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 7:21 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I've had a lazy day as well, headache all day... but the good thing is since it's summer and I've got a full house, I can afford to be lazy :)
    AromaMia

Answer by AromaMia at 8:02 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• had a great day went to dollywood and out to eat and a few more places and did a little shopping.. Now being lazy at our cabin and waiting on hubby to get our pizza.. Best vacation so far :) I hope everyone else is having a great day

mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 9:00 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• horrible---sinuses are killing kids won't listen and can't get husband off his a$$ to help do anything
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 3:25 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• oh..sorry, cindy. hope you feel better soon!
    dullscissors

Comment by dullscissors (original poster) at 7:23 PM on Jul. 7, 2011