OUCH!!!! adult content

Whenever I'm on my period and have a tampon in, I get this awful pain in my anus and sometimes in what feels like my ovaries. It's a lot worse than cramps and I feel like I have to go #2 but it also feels like a lot of pressure and this weird stinging sensation inside. It's only been like this for the last few months and periods. Anyone else ever have something like this? I know its not just regular cramps because I get those. This is different. Should I see my OB?

CassiRae3

Asked by CassiRae3 at 6:56 PM on Jul. 7, 2011 in Health

• I would go to the doctor
    Tess929

Answer by Tess929 at 6:58 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I would use pads instead of tampons! Also see your doctor!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 6:59 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I myself have never experienced that but if it was me I would go get checked out.
    RigPrincess85

Answer by RigPrincess85 at 6:59 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Hemroids maybe, those can hurt like crazy and the tampon might put pressure in the right place.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 7:00 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• It does sound like hemorrhoids and stress can bring them on, do seek medical help.
    musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 7:39 PM on Jul. 7, 2011