I am really scared that i won't be pregnant:(

my husband came home from korea on leave and we are trying for a second baby. my fertile days were from the 28th-July 2nd and he came home on the first, and my LH Surge was also on the 2nd and we had sex both of those days. If i don't get pregnant this time, we have one more chance to try at the end of this month before he leaves which is the 28th and i am fertile then too til the 30th.

susaninman

Asked by susaninman at 7:12 PM on Jul. 7, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Good Luck hun! Hugs!
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 7:13 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Good luck!
    KJohnson4762

Answer by KJohnson4762 at 7:19 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Try using an ovulation test. When you get a positive you are suppose to have sex 24 to 48 hours after. However, here is how it worked for me. I took a ovulation test Thursday no line at all suggesting that I was going to ovulating . I did the baby dance Friday afternoon. I then took another ovulation test Friday night and it was positive. Pretty sure that I ovulated on Saturday. I am now 6 weeks and 4 days pregnant. Good luck to you. Try not to stress out because that doesn't help.

slick05

Answer by slick05 at 8:14 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Yea i took the test as well on the second and it was positive so i hope that i got pregnant from that
    susaninman

Comment by susaninman (original poster) at 8:18 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• clam down. If its meant to be now it will happen. Dont get so stressed right now which is not good.
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 8:29 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Positive thoughts and good luck to you!
    .MhacFoirfe.

Answer by .MhacFoirfe. at 12:52 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Good luck, the earlier one is right: stressing about it won't help! *hugs*
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 12:54 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Yeah dont get stressed out it will happen just put it in GODS hands and he will take care of it all i know i have been there i even stoped tring and then i found out two weeks later that i was pregnant........good luck
    cassieandsabree

Answer by cassieandsabree at 12:58 PM on Jul. 8, 2011