10 weeks and barely any appetite?

I'm 10 weeks now, and before I felt like I was always starving, and now I'm only hungry enough to eat like twice a day. I'm nauseous off and on, but it's slight and not the reason for not being hungry. It's just that nothing sounds good, and I don't feel very hungry. Is this normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:13 PM on Jul. 7, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I was like that for 12 weeks and lost weight during that period. It went away around 13th week. Hang in there.
    musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 7:25 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• bump

sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 8:44 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Yeah it's common. You basically have a mild morning sickness.... I didnt have an appetite either, i lost 25lbsin the beginning of my pregnancy and gained exactly that during the pregnancy. Just make sure you eat when ur hungry,and if you feel light headed/dizzy/nauseous then eat a little something that is vitamin packed and good for you. If you only eat a little you have to make the meal count. So minmal junk and more proteins and vitamin rich veggies/fruits. :)
    It usually goes away after the 1st trimester but canlast until the 2nd. Just watch yourself, you know your body, and make sure you stay healthy for that baby :)
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 8:47 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I'm already underweight, so I'm trying to eat healthy things so that my baby can get what he or she needs.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:00 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• very normal it happend to me weeks 8 thru 11 i am 12 weeks now not eating tons but eating better than before good luck and it will pass
    aliciareichle

Answer by aliciareichle at 3:25 PM on Jul. 8, 2011