Would you go back to someone that cheated?

I was with the man I'm with now a few years ago and he cheated on me and got the other woman pregnant. Yea, sometimes I wonder but he's never given me a reason in the last year to doubt him in anyway. Just a curious question, can't wait to read you ladies' opinions :)

lyndseyrusso

Asked by lyndseyrusso at 7:22 PM on Jul. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• no, way since I would say they cheated on me once would stop them from doing it again.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 7:23 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Nope. Not much else to say there, but NOPE. Sorry darlin'. I do wish you the best, though!
    BryRon

Answer by BryRon at 7:25 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• No, I don't think I would. But I have been on the other end of it: I cheated on him once soon after we first met and he took me back; we've been married now for 20 years, and have 6 kids.
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 7:26 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I won't take anything offensively, I've heard it all already lol. Just wanted some feedback was wondering if anybody else has gone back to someone that cheated. thanks
    lyndseyrusso

Comment by lyndseyrusso (original poster) at 7:26 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Nope, never would.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 7:29 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• it depends on whether i wanted to forgive or not. it takes two, y'know. it seems a lot of the time people are innocent until proven guilty..then they are dubbed guilty forever, even if they never err again. if a couple wants to get past an infidelity, they can.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 7:31 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Nope. Never.
    RigPrincess85

Answer by RigPrincess85 at 7:34 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• No way in hell.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 7:38 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• It depends. At the point I found out about the cheating, though, my feelings for that person would forever be gone. Love would be dead. But, depending on the situation, I may stay a bit until I had my plan all worked out as to how finances and kliving were going to go.
    Anonymous

• I did. When we first got together it was just a fling, I worked two full time jobs and was in college, I didn't want a boyfriend at the time. After a while things started getting serious and we started sleeping together. I ended up pregnant real soon afterward. He was 100% faithful until DD was 4 months old, when I kicked him out and he slept with someone else (I considered it cheating, just because we were in a fight doesn't give him the right to sleep with someone else). I forgave him and we worked things out. That was four years ago and we are better now than ever before. Under the circumstances, we were young, really didn't know each other, made a lot of mistakes. I decided to forgive and see if we could make things work for the sake of our daughter.
    Anonymous