I could get myself in real trouble here- never thought I'd even consider this...

I had a friend (w/ benefits) that just re-entered my life after many years. We have both married since the last time we saw each other. I love my husb & my family dearly, but I cannot deny the sexual tension or attraction I feel towards this friend. I know it's just physical & we would never ruin our lives - but omg I want him!!! Please help smack some sense into me before I do something I'll regret!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:29 PM on Jul. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• Go logical here ! Do what you would want your husband to do if he were in the same situation !! Consequences from the type of behavior you are fantacizing over is not what you want to have to deal with. Snap out of it and love YOUR man. You are a fool if you don't see this as lust. It is not abnormal to lust, but what you do with it from here determines your character.
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 8:02 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• slap

dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 7:32 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• That is hilarious, dull! LOL!

Don't do it, mama! It is just your hormones. Not worth ruining lives over.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 7:34 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Here ya go...

SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 7:38 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Look into the face of your husband and children. Remember how much they love you, and look up to you.how could you betray them? first, no one ever plans to get caught, or let an affair ruin their lives. Sh*t happens. And how could you live with yourself, if that happened? How would you feel when your kids found out what happened between mom and dad, and mom is the reason the family was broken up? What kind of example are you setting by doing that? That words and promises mean nothiing.. Like marriage... That doing what is best for YOURSELF should come before everyhing.. Even your family..
    Second, even if you dont get caught, you will now have to live with guilt... Live a lie.
    And then what comes next? Only once? You are kidding yourself if you thinkk that one time will just "get it out of your system".
    Nothing good EVER comes of cheating... Only awful, devastating, live shattering consequences!
    Just dont. :)
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 8:04 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Stay with your family! If u r too tempted tell friend with benefits to stay away!!!! Not worth hurting hubby and kids over!!! Snap out of it!!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 7:34 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• slap

Emmajosmommy

Answer by Emmajosmommy at 7:38 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Unless this "friend" is Brad Pitt.... then he is so not worth risking your happy family over! Stay away!!
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 7:38 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Dont do it!! Your husband and kids dont deserve that. Get rid of him.
    LARRYSWiiFE

Answer by LARRYSWiiFE at 7:42 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• slap

Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 7:44 PM on Jul. 7, 2011