just found ot im 17 weeks pregnant and I heavily dank

I drank really hard all the time. Im so scared my babys going to have problems?

Asked by babyjakesmomma at 7:37 PM on Dec. 16, 2008 in Pregnancy

• You're probably going to be fine, but make sure you a) tell your doctor about it, and b) don't do it anymore!!!

Answer by KatieCrandall at 7:39 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• all i can say is: good luck :-/

dont drink and have unprotected sex. sorry to be so mean but its just the truth.

you probably have to get some special check-ups at the OB.

Answer by m.robertson811 at 7:39 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• TELL your DR. SO they can be prepared to look for things that are caused by heavy drinking. And dont drink ANYMORE. Your baby could be just fine but then again it could not be that is why it is best to let the DR. know.

• Just make sure that you have stopped and make sure to mention it to your doc and maybe there are some tests that can be done to see if the baby may have FAS.

Answer by coala at 7:40 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• I hope this is a joke

• reality is you might not have had unprotected sex.. and if you don't know your pregnant... and you do drink.. why would you NOT drink if you have no idea.. situations DO COME UP.

Just talk to your doctor with it.. no one can tell you your baby is going to be fine because we don't know. Your baby COULD be perfectly healthy and nothing wrong with it.. =) and lets hope for that but you and your doctor needs to be prepared for the worst!!!

Answer by krazyash023 at 7:45 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• Google fetal alcohol syndrome. I know that some kids do have facial characteristics that are tell tail signs other kids look fine and do fine but then some look fine and have other problems like ones with behavior and development. From here on out don't drink one drop take your vits and go to all your appts and maybe you can fix some of the damage done. Good luck!

Answer by babyfat5 at 8:26 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

This should help you....

Answer by RenaeMom3277 at 8:39 PM on Dec. 16, 2008