Is it possible that I haven't ovulated yet even though FF says that I have? I had my mirena removed ten weeks ago and haven't had a period so I decided to start temping. Just wanted some input:)

Here is the link...I think. My Ovulation Chart

Amiehart62

Asked by Amiehart62 at 7:52 PM on Jul. 7, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I had my Mirena out 6 weeks ago and still nothing! sigh.....
    prettynpink343

Answer by prettynpink343 at 11:00 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• How exactly do you figure out if youve ovulated?
    prettynpink343

Answer by prettynpink343 at 11:01 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Well I started charting my bbt on fertility friends and the site says that I have but I'm skeptical. I have a feeling the site is wrong. Here is my chart.

My Ovulation Chart
    Amiehart62

Comment by Amiehart62 (original poster) at 12:01 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Getting mirena was the worst decision I've ever made!
    Amiehart62

Comment by Amiehart62 (original poster) at 12:03 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Why do you say that? ive heard other people say the same thing. theres actually a group on facebook called "Ban Mirena Iud" you should check it out. My dr. told me i could ttc as soon as i took it out. i just cant believe i have gotten my period yet.
    prettynpink343

Answer by prettynpink343 at 12:37 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• When I had it put in I bled for almost a month, which I guess I was ok with. I knew I would bleed. But I didn't have a period the entire time I had it in over a year with not one period. Not to mention, tmi warning, sex hurt so badly not to mention I just didn't want to do it...ever. That coupled with ten weeks of no birth control and no periods I have never wanted to have a period more then I do right now. I guess it just wasn't right for me. Some women love it!
    Amiehart62

Comment by Amiehart62 (original poster) at 12:58 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• I had it in for exactly 4 years and never got my period once. sex did hurt but i think i just got used to it. I got mine taken out tttc and expected to get a period right away. Did you ask your dr. why you havent got a period yet?
    prettynpink343

Answer by prettynpink343 at 1:06 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• No. I ended up leaving my job and my insurance. I'm in the process of getting insurance right now. But whe I had it taken out they told me 6 months to a year it could take to start having a period again:(
    Amiehart62

Comment by Amiehart62 (original poster) at 1:35 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• The dotted lines mean it's not sure. It looks to me like it's still fluctuating too much for anything to have happened yet.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 11:16 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Thanks! That's what I was thinking. They told me the dotted line was because of ewcm. But I thought the temps were a little weird for it to be for sure. Thanks:)
    Amiehart62

Comment by Amiehart62 (original poster) at 12:24 AM on Jul. 9, 2011