is there ONE person on here that you would JUST LOVE TO LEAVE AND NEVER COME BACK!?

I DO. only one though.. only one!!! Bahaha

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:38 PM on Dec. 16, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I am starting a list.
    PurpleDawn

Answer by PurpleDawn at 7:44 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• i meant on this site**
    Anonymous

• If you don't like the people on this site why don't you leave? You can't change others you can only change yourself.
    Anonymous

• I've not had problems with anybody. I've noticed some really rude people, but that is what makes things interesting sometimes. It's not like I know anybody on here personally, they are just a name on a screen.
    bookay

Answer by bookay at 7:51 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• Not really...but the longer you're on, the more you learn that everyone has at least one issue they feel very strongly about. There are people I agree with most everything about, but we could go rounds on the couple things we feel really strongly about. It is to be expected though...I mean, if I look at my own family, I know better than to bring up race with my grandma because she is racist and I'm 100% not...neither of us want to change or will change, so I know to expect an argument if I bring it up.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 8:19 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• Nope, no one. I have no right to tell anyone to leave nor would I want to. There is a reason we are all different. This would be one boring world and website if we all got along and had no differences to speak of.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 8:23 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• bookay~I love it! You are so right. At the end of the day, these folks are just names on a screen. I've met people I like and have some online friends, but in reality...it's reality that is important. This site is just a play toy.
    RenaeMom3277

Answer by RenaeMom3277 at 8:36 PM on Dec. 16, 2008