How did you get your ex back?

Just looking for stories not trying to get my ex back writing a paper for a psyc. class and your story would be very helpful.. esp. if you and your ex had a bad break up and you somehow got him back.. feedback would be very helpful! thankyou

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:02 PM on Jul. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• No story's to tell here, they are an ex for a reason :) Hope you find what you are looking for
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 8:06 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• my exes want me back. same for my s/o.
    MsSelfDestruct

Answer by MsSelfDestruct at 8:58 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• My exes were losers! No thanks..lol
    Heather021287

Answer by Heather021287 at 9:19 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• told him no more alcohol(never ever) no more drugs,continue treatment for his bipolar disorder, help in the house. I was doing it all,house work,cooking,cleaning,yard work. He did not have I worked all day as an "excuse",he is on disability. We have a special needs son. if I was going to di it all my attitude was dont use my oxygen and just stay here,leave. I filed for divorce,followed thru and he woke up
    RobinChristine

Answer by RobinChristine at 9:40 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• That's why there called EX'S
    Helen2004

Answer by Helen2004 at 9:43 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• just listen to your heart!
    yilvenia69

Answer by yilvenia69 at 5:36 PM on Jul. 15, 2011