Is it wrong to ask alot of question when you could just go get checked?

sadly but true i love to ask alot of questions i rather ask someone whos been thru it than go in and get checked, i dont care if peeps on here get tired of me asking, thats why GOD gave us mouths to ask. what you think should someone be rude?

sky19

Asked by sky19 at 8:29 PM on Jul. 7, 2011 in General Parenting

• Depends on the issue
    ER type stuff obviously needs to be seen ASAP,but general stuff is ok

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:31 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I agree with butterflyblue19. Other than ER stuff, if it has to do with my kids, I will make the dr apt then ask qs
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 8:33 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• your missing my point just in general any kind of questions im just saying does everyone have to be so rude? i dont have a car like most of you guys do, my husbands mostly never home, military life aint that easy as you can say. and no way to move to get checked you trun to peeps who can relay on what your going through. so why be rude?
    sky19

Comment by sky19 (original poster) at 8:38 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• WE as "peeps" get tired of being mistaken for doctors. I am not a doctor so if it's causing you pain, bleeding or life threatening, GET OFF THE COMPUTER and call 911.

General stuff is OK because I agree that sometimes you can get good advice from others that have been through it.

Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 8:42 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• lol no needd to yell, but if it were to get to the point for 911, i would just trying to see how rude you guys can be. seems like not of mothers on here have the time to stop and say, well SHIT i was here age i think i might of asked questions like those anf if not than you must of been some type of smart ass
    sky19

Comment by sky19 (original poster) at 8:46 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I haven't asked any Medical questions at all here at CM because I prefer to look it up ...on Google, or just go to the Library. I am just not abe to share personal health information....if I am worried, I just look for an answer by myself or ask my Doctor. We were an Air Force family for 21 years. When we lived on base in housing, I walked to the Library or the Clinic, everywhere. There are base shuttle buses you can take,and you could ask a friend for a ride if you need to get to an appointment.
    I guess I am a private person.I don't ask.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 9:03 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• i like you true so true the thing is i just moved here dont know much. i do google nd stuff i have the doctor yet. so im stuck.
    sky19

Comment by sky19 (original poster) at 9:15 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• theres nothing wrong with asking questions. the next person might have the same question but was to afraid to ask it. i have alot of questions as well, but just dont know how to say it right. but i guess it depends on the person reading the questions. its a 50/50 type of thing. u win some an lose some.
    kdbrantley82

Answer by kdbrantley82 at 1:04 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• understood, so i come to some of you to ideas and stuff. than you all
    sky19

Comment by sky19 (original poster) at 1:43 PM on Jul. 8, 2011