What show that your kids watch is your favorite. I like Super Spy by the Backyardigans

Amr515

Asked by Amr515 at 8:45 PM on Jul. 7, 2011 in General Parenting

• I think I became more addicted to the Backyardigans. I'd buy the DVDs FOR them, but I'd sit down with them and after a while was the only one watching them. They watch noggin or what's left of noggin and Nick Jr and also Cartoon Network Asia...and sometimes Boomerang, but re-runs get them crazy. My 2 yr old saw a magazine and started screaming, "Max, Max!" When I looked at the magazine, it was Max from Max and Ruby lol. I like super spy, but it's changed a lot from first season to 4th season...I like the Alpha-pig song lol.
    Imortlmommy

Answer by Imortlmommy at 8:50 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I LOVED the Backyardigans! All the episodes are so cute!!!
    Sesame Street is a favorite too. I have been watching since 1969 when my kids were toddlers. And now with my grandkids.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 8:51 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Most of the Nick Tween shows - Victorious, BTR, etc. Don't like the new one though, with the surf shop.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 9:09 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Word World!
    PANZONSMOM

Answer by PANZONSMOM at 10:08 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• when my son was little, we always watched Power Rangers together. Girl kid liked Max and Ruby, she seemed to switch around a lot with what she liked to watch....one show would be a fav for about a week, then it'd be something else. She did really like Power Rangers too though, watched it more than the others.
    meriana

Answer by meriana at 11:57 PM on Jul. 7, 2011