Could this be an STD? adult content

For the past week I have had vaginal discharge that has gotten thicker and more of it...it started off as yellowish and now it is greenish yellow. It also burns when I pee and I am itching so bad. I took on of the vaginal infection tests at home and with all of my symptoms and the stick changing color it said trichomoniasis. My husband said to look it up and when I did it said it was a STD. I looked at him and told him it was a STD...he said "a what".. then he said...dont be getting any funny ideas. Then when we were looking it up he said something that bothered me. I told him that he would have some explaining to do if indeed it was an STD...he is like I am not sleeping around...but its not like we do it a lot. I said what do you mean by that?

he cheated on his exwife..which I found out after we got together..but i thought oh cheaters can change..then after we were together like 6 months he was having an affair on me...but it was only via the phone and texting. UGH. anyways it took awhile and we worked through it.

I dont know what to think. His words he has chosen and the fact that yes maybe we havent had a lot sex in the past two months....but still. You know, he has been taking a lot of showers lately.. more than he usually does. I thought that was not normal. Hmm...what would you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:49 PM on Jul. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• Go to the OB and find out for sure..... but believe yourself. You know him, you see the signs, trust yourself and your gut feeling. It is right 90% of the time....
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 8:51 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Sounds like trichomoniasis which is sexually transmitted

Chylymidia is another STD it could be

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:53 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• go to the doctor, damn...
    MsSelfDestruct

Answer by MsSelfDestruct at 8:57 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I would definitely go to your OB and get it treated. As for your hubby, you know him best... trust yourself and your gut..
    RigPrincess85

Answer by RigPrincess85 at 8:57 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• First get checked to make sure. If it is an STD and you know you haven't cheated then it has to be him that gave it to you. Sorry :(
    Shaylyn318

Answer by Shaylyn318 at 8:58 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Go get tested to be sure. Then if it comes back that it is an STD, he has toget treated to or you will keep passing it back and forth.
    Heather021287

Answer by Heather021287 at 9:01 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I would go to a Dr immediately to get treated! I don't know how reliable those tests are, and you don't want to accuse him of something and it be a really bad yeast infection or something. After you find out what it is, and if it is an STD, then you need to have a serious talk with your dh. My friend's sister was told on first examination by her gyn that she had an STD, turned out it was an infection (not STD). She had already asked her dh to leave! Just see what it is first! GL
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 9:03 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I would definitely get tested and treated at the OB...and if it comes back as trich...well, you know who you've been sleeping with for sure...there is only one other person who could introduce it to your marriage...and your husband does have a history of cheating.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 9:11 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Well if you know you didn't then you know he did,, go to the doctor just to be sure, and get some medicine, but this does not look hopeful,, you are probably going to need an HIV test, and more as well so so so sorry momma!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 9:17 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Both of you should go to the doctor and get tested. It is possible that either of you contracted it before you got together and the symptoms just appeared. If one or both of you are infected you need to contact anyone you have intercourse with since the last time you were tested and tell them to get tested as well.
    amandajoy21

Answer by amandajoy21 at 9:27 PM on Jul. 7, 2011