Craving some prime rib

I dont eat meat that much, but every once and a while I get this intense craving for prime rib, soaked in all those yummy juices... Of course, right now I can't really afford to run out and buy it... but I almost feel like an addict who is having a relapse. LoLĀ  Anyone on here have any WEIRD food cravings like this? OH, and I know I am not pregnant :) Well I'd hope not anyways, tee hee.

laurenparent

Asked by laurenparent at 7:42 PM on Dec. 16, 2008 in Food & Drink

• mmmm. i love a good prime rib smothered in juices. yummy. your body is most likleycraving iron
    Thalie

Answer by Thalie at 7:50 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• oh my gosh lately i would swear i was pregnant because i have been craving the most random things.. like today i have been craving a chocolate peanut butter milk shake with recee (sp?) cups blended in it.. MmMmMmmm!!!!! Every day i swear its something different.. but i have taken 3 tests and all negative :)

Maybe its just that time of the year... =D
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 7:56 PM on Dec. 16, 2008