How do you feel that a husband should love a wife?

What are your qualifications or standards that would say he loves you?

scout_mom

Asked by scout_mom at 8:56 PM on Jul. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• I could not define it better myself:

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil, but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. 1 Corinthians 13:4"
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:58 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• he tells you he loves you, he respects you, he listens to you, he asks for your opinion...
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 8:59 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Just treat her right, no arguing try to keep her happy and treat her like a flower (delicate)
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 8:59 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• He shows it in his every action, every word, and every touch. It is never doubted and even though it may not be spoken, it rings clear as a bell.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 9:13 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Devotion, respect, loyalty, friendship, empathy are all the things that my DH shows to me. Along with passion, friendship, humor, and caring.
    lilangilyn

Answer by lilangilyn at 9:31 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Respect me n my family, loyalty, that cares about me n ask for my opinion, that will do anything to makr me happy.
    LinaG02

Answer by LinaG02 at 11:57 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• He wakes up every day and asks himself "What can I do to make that woman's life easier today?"
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 8:45 AM on Jul. 8, 2011