LEEP Procedure

Has anyone had a LEEP for cervical dysplasia? If so, have you had children since? I had one after the birth of my son two years ago..and my husband and I have been trying for the past year to have another with no luck. So I may be overreacting but I just wondered if this has happened to someone else?

jspenny2705

Asked by jspenny2705 at 9:09 PM on Jul. 7, 2011 in Health

• A LEEP has nothing to do with conception. It merely shaves off the surface cells of the cervix. Make sure you have an orgasm AFTER your partner. The cervix dips down into his pool of sperm and sucks it up, making the sperm's journey a little easier!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 3:05 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• I had one but I had one after I was done having kids. I'll give you a BUMP. Good Luck I hope it happens for you.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 9:28 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I had one after my last son. I dont honestly know how it can effect concieveing again. But a definate bump for you....cause I'd like to know too.
    mlmkjw

Answer by mlmkjw at 9:57 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I had a LEEP and was able to conceive four months later. A LEEP will not affect your fertility at all.
    katiemomNY

Answer by katiemomNY at 10:54 PM on Jul. 7, 2011