To Facebook or not?

Lately it seems that alot of my friends are having facebook and SO issues. Usually from an old lover, bf, gf etc emailing them. How do y'all feel about it? Have any of y'all had the Facebook issues with your SO, fiance or hubby?

RigPrincess85

Asked by RigPrincess85 at 9:33 PM on Jul. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• I would not think its ok for myself or my husband to be emailing or befriending his ex on fb
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 9:35 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Other then him tell me I spend too much time on there nope. I told him he was the only man who ever made me orgasm so in his mind why would I cheat?!?!? LOL
    Anonymous

• I had other issues with people on both facebook and myspace. You know....cyber stalkers. So I deleted both accounts. But DH thinks I spend too much time on here...LOL
    mlmkjw

Answer by mlmkjw at 9:51 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• No, we trust each other. He keeps up with people from his home town and also some family members on Facebook.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 9:58 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I don't think FB is the problem. You have other issues in your relationship if a simple internet site can cause confusion. If a simple e-mail would make the other person cheat how do the make it walking around in the real world (meaning not in cyber space)?
    jaylyn02

Answer by jaylyn02 at 10:04 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• We had other issues going on and he would spend majority of his time on FB spilling his guts out to his ex - read some msgs about how they had a great time w/each other and how she was his "favorite" gag!! I told him that if he wants to spend his evenings w/a gal who has been in and out of rehab and has other emotional issues GO FOR it - he didn't like it when I would msg my "ex" from hs either and I told him why not, you do, he deleted her and doesn't spend as much on FB anymore. We try to spend time as a family more than ever.....
    PatriciaofMN

Answer by PatriciaofMN at 10:09 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• No we dont have any facebook issues.
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 10:14 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• An ex gf continued to message my husband and since he was a nice guy and didn't want to start anything, he didn't tell her to shove it like i wanted him to. I have no problem with being friends with an ex. Another one of his exs is a sweet girl and she is my "friend" as well. I also have an ex bf on my fb. He is married and his wife is my friend. He was my best friend before dating and continues to be a great friend. My husband knew that from the time he met me. I warned him that this guy was not going anywhere. Our relationship ended 4 years before I met my husband and we had obviously both moved on.
    This girl I had a problem with however had bad intentions and I wanted her to back the bleep off. It didn't cause a strain on our marriage or anything because I trusted him and I knew he would never do anything. I just wanted him to let her know that instead of ignoring her and letting her continue to message him.
    hill_star03

Answer by hill_star03 at 11:49 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Not yet...
    popzaroo

Answer by popzaroo at 12:32 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Ive had no problems on fb.
    Sarah961

Answer by Sarah961 at 2:37 AM on Jul. 8, 2011