Sticky situation adult content

Okay so when me and my husband first meet each other, he told me that he was interested in having a threesome with me and another women. At that time I was really easy going and almost up for everything. So I said sure why not. Well later on we found out that I was pregnant , and decided to get married. (keep in mind we still didnt do a threesome) We were really happy the first couple of months...now all he is talking about is about how his life is so horrible that, and that he wants to go back to his "Lifestye"(Threesomes) I am not really interested in having one anymore, the idea doesnt excite me, and I turned into a really jealous person.. The biggest problem I guess is that he says if I wont be apart of this lifestyle that he will find someone else he would be. Which makes me feel horrible because I truely love him, and dont wont our son growing up in a divorced family, where his dad has a million different gf's all the time. I just dont know what to do anymore.. some please give me some good advise:/

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:37 PM on Jul. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• I know that you don't want your son dealing with the drama of a broken home, but if DH is going to be that selfish because you don't want to do a threesome then it might be better to leave than deal with the hurt when he finally goes back to doing them without you. The other option would be to test him he could just be trying to manipulate you into agreeing to doing a threesome. Tell him that if he feels his life would be better the way it was that he should leave and make sure that the child support checks are on time. How he reacts to a direct confrontation should give you insight as to his motives for telling you that. If he is willing to leave you because you won't have a threesome he probably doesn't love you like you deserve to be loved and maybe it would be best to cut your losses and find a man that will love and respect you like you deserve.
    amandajoy21

Answer by amandajoy21 at 9:44 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Your DH has some serious issues. You cannot raise your son in a polygamous relationship. That would be horrible! If your DH is not willing to go to marriage counseling, then you need to pull up roots and leave. Hopefully, your DH won't want to maintain a relationship with your son, and bring your precious baby into a bad home situation. It will hurt to leave, but it will only hurt more if you stay. Can you imagine seeing another woman with your DH? Or trying to answer your son's questions when he asks why he has two moms? What if he starts calling one of the other sex partners "mom"? Leave. And come here for support. We'll be praying for you.
    LoreleiSieja

Answer by LoreleiSieja at 9:45 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• this gets a lil confusing.. I have no where to go if I leave.. our son is only 5 months old.. and my husband put out a protective order on my parents so I wouldnt even be able to go there
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:57 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• oh and plus he keeps threating me that he would be the one to take our son.. not me.. which I would rather die than have my son leave me
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:59 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• My ex told me that if I ever got "fat" during our marriage he would divorce me and I turned around and told him "if you ever got bald I will divorce you" I got fat and he got bald - so we divorced lol..
    PatriciaofMN

Answer by PatriciaofMN at 10:04 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Not to pry but why did he take out a protective order on your parents? Was it for a good reason or is he just trying to isolate you from your family and your support system? Be sure to read it because you could go to the court and get that lifted. Most courts try to keep children with the mother so unless you are a crackhead, that beats your child black and blue, and leaves him home alone while you turn tricks the courts would be hard pressed to take your child from you just because your DH might have a better job or for whatever reason he thinks the courts would give him custody]. It sounds like he is emotionally abusive and possibly preparing to become physically abusive so it might be best to leave now before things get worse. If you look for women's shelters they can help you find somewhere to stay while you get on your feet.
    amandajoy21

Answer by amandajoy21 at 10:05 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• thats verbal abuse. Hun I would try your best to get custody while you both are still together without him knowing somehow. There are also places you can go for women in your situation. If i was near you i would help you with everything. Keep your head up. Either he stays and changes for the sake of you and the baby or he just needs to leave. I am sure you are a very good mother and honestly where ever you live you automatically have full custody of the baby cause you are the mother. Call a attorney and some of them would give you a free consultation. Please try to make the right choice. I would pick your son over him. Keep your head up. Message me anytime. I am here.
    rossfamiily

Answer by rossfamiily at 10:08 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Girl, you are being emotionally abused- screw threesomes and all that other shit! You need to get the heck out of dodge!!!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 2:55 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Wow, you sure picked a winner to f*ck, didn't you? Tell me, what was it that had your loins frothing, was it his objectification of women or his shitty decision-making process? You didn't seriously expect this prize of a man to stop being an asshat just because you got knocked up, did you?

Call a women's shelter. Get out now.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:39 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• ive done the threesome thing with and without a partner.. Im not into them as much as i was, but now that im with Jon and knowing he would never do such a thing i dont have an interest in doing it. Doesnt mean im goin to go find someone else that'll be open to doing it...
    theres definietly something more goin on there
    juggalo_mommi

Answer by juggalo_mommi at 12:18 PM on Jul. 8, 2011