How can I actually get a legit work at home job? can anyone offer advice?

Cyndifarmer

Asked by Cyndifarmer at 9:39 PM on Jul. 7, 2011 in Money & Work

• I used to work for West at Home. It only pays I think, $7.50/hour, at least it did when I worked for them. You pick your own hours so it is pretty convienitent. You would be taking orders from infomercials. So basically someone would call (for whatever product because there were several) and your computer screen would populae with the words to say so you only had to follow prompts. It was easy. There is another position called PALS (If I remember right) that pays a little more and they manage the call reps. Good luck!
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 9:43 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Thanks for replying I will have to try West at home again and PALS I have not heard of them before. It just seems like I am applying and applying but no call backs. Its so frustrating!!
    Cyndifarmer

Comment by Cyndifarmer (original poster) at 9:45 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I spent a good year searching for at home jobs :( and never found any that I could do around children. Good luck!!!
    ZanderandBella

Answer by ZanderandBella at 10:51 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with small business marketing and medical billing), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:52 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I work from home online and I love it! It's not a job, it's a legitimate business that allows me to work while having my Children right by side. I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3½ year old son, and 2 year old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms who specialize in helping each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! We have free training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Work at Home CEOs!
    Helping Families Achieve Their Goals Since 1999!
    Visit my website to get all the details.
    www.OurCEOMom.com

Get to know our team on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/likeinternetceomoms

We are the largest group of Women working from Home online!
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 2:01 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Ive had my home based Biz for nearly 2 yrs now and I was able to replace my FT income in 6 mos. I have been making a FT income with about 20 hours a week since!
    I am a SAHM of 3 and I do absolutely do all the mom things, school, activities, playdates etc.
    We receive Daily Direct Deposits.....we have ZERO products at all and we have no parties or anything either to worry about.

I work 99% of my Biz right online, so I can literally take it anywhere with me anytime.

Im lookig for 2 more candidates to receive the Biz From me TODAY for FREE, which makes getting one started NEARLY FREE!!
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 10:10 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• I have a very profitable home business. If you are interested, message me
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 4:35 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• I blog about work at home ideas and opportunties.  You are more than welcome to read through my blog when you have time at Mavi's Home Work.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:54 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• It doesn't get anymore risk free than in home daycare. You set the price, hours, number of kids, etc.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 12:23 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• There are Work at Home jobs out there. Check out Beyond Mothers at www.beyondmothers.com to search for Jobs and view Work at Home opportunities.
    Singlemomma555

Answer by Singlemomma555 at 12:29 PM on Jul. 9, 2011