What is something you found to be super creepy??

I have a babysitter that comes to my house with her 2 kids. Her youngest is a boy is 2, same as my son. Well, at the same time (3:30am) in the morning they both woke up (in different houses) screaming. Both still asleep and both of us were unable to console them for a very long time. Creepy enough, right? NO! My husband and I THAT SAME NIGHT had very eerily similar dreams, both about moving things onto trains and both of our dreams involved our whole family. This happened the night before last and I am still very creeped out by it.

And no....for those of you thinking it since I know at least one person is...my babysitter doesnt do anything to my kids or her kids to provoke that sort of behavior, she is a wonderful caregiver.

ABusyBee

Asked by ABusyBee at 9:40 PM on Jul. 7, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Dreaming of someone and finding out the next day they had passed away. I've had lots of creepy /strange things happen, but when someone calls to tell you someone has passed and your first thought is "I know" (in my head of course). That creeped me out.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 11:46 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• Going around the back of my screened in porch to get the water hose and I saw over 30 spiders crawling up my wall. My raid is the main suspect in their deaths.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 9:49 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• The first Cafemom I met in real life..*shudders*
    .MhacFoirfe.

Answer by .MhacFoirfe. at 9:53 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• That is strange!!!! Clowns freak me out, to the point a cant even look at them on TV, this is something thats come about in my adulthood, I never remember having that fear as a child, Easter bunnys come in as second too, they are creepy also but clowns I just can not do!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 10:09 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• wow that is really creepy. did you ask your son if he had a nightmare and if so what it was?
    mistealea

Answer by mistealea at 9:46 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I have a friend, her kids are adults and they all have the same dreams...this friend of mine dreams about her daughters being pregnant and the next day will buy them a test and they are in fact pregnant! and this friend her granddaughters are now having vivid dreams....this whole family of 3 generations has the same scary dreams about the future and it is creepy to listen to all of what they have to say.
    alotleft2do

Answer by alotleft2do at 9:54 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• lol well I guess great minds think alike!?

Many things have creeped me out before but nothing recently that I can think of. I am racking my brain but I cant seem to find anything from being younger either that would make a good story sorry!
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 9:45 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• He doesnt really talk too much yet and wouldt understand the question:(
    ABusyBee

Comment by ABusyBee (original poster) at 9:48 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Thats CRAZY!!! Would give me the willies too!
    I cant think of anything to reall compare to that. But heres a BUMP!
    mlmkjw

Answer by mlmkjw at 9:48 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I dram that a psychic told me someone with the letter L was going to jail in the month of June, 2 days later my BIL who's name starts with an L was in jail, SO CREEPY!!!!
    Anonymous