AF/discharge question...may be TMI PIOG adult content

So I posted earlier about having light brown discharge the past 3 days like before AF. Well earlier when I wiped, there was a little bright red blood with clear discharge? I put a tampon in thinking it was AF. Well when I went back to change it, it had only filled the tip of the tampon and when I wiped brown discharge again. Since then I've been back to potty several times and still brown discharge. I haven't had a period since April but I've been diagnosed with PCOS so it's normal for me to go months without one. My question is, is it even possible to ovulate or have implantation bleeding without having a period???

lovinthislife08

Asked by lovinthislife08 at 9:48 PM on Jul. 7, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• It's possible because you would ovulate before you had your next period. So if you ovulated and fertilized the egg you would have implantation bleeding and if you didn't fertilize the egg you would get your period 12-16 days after ovulation. So yes totally possible!
    Amiehart62

Answer by Amiehart62 at 10:09 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• If you are pregnant and the bleeding lasts longer than 1 day call your doctor especially if the bleeding gets worse. That can be implantion bleeding or a sign of a tubal pregnancy. With my last pregnancy I started spotting and each day it progressively got worse and the doctor hurried me in to do blood work and an ultrasound and diagnosed me with a tubal pregnancy. So not to freak you out but if you feel pregnant or take a test and it is positive call your doctor immediately and let him know.
    SoLost1107

Answer by SoLost1107 at 12:57 AM on Jul. 8, 2011