Daddy's Day Care?

I know it is a title of a movie but if this kind of daycare place existed....do you think moms would use the services or refuse?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:56 PM on Jul. 7, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Haha, I asked the same question on my last account! If the guys were exactly like the ones in the movie, I would def take my Son there.
    .MhacFoirfe.

Answer by .MhacFoirfe. at 10:29 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I think it would be hard because of the reputation that fathers have when it comes to child rearing, but I would give them a try if they passed all of the things I look for in a sitter. I might be more biased though because my DH does a good job staying home with our son since he was 6 weeks old when I went back to work.
    amandajoy21

Answer by amandajoy21 at 9:58 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I know many men that are much better with looking after children than women, I dont think its a sex based thing I think its a personality thing, so I wouldnt descriminate.
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 10:02 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I would give them the same consideration as anyone else as long as they were accredited. In fact my DS who is Autistic does better with males. It would be a good fit for him,.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 10:02 PM on Jul. 7, 2011