Do you remember the day you lost your virginity and the place? adult content

July 4th, I was 17 or 18. I was at the beach with the love of my life at the time well thats what i thought. My mom and dad let me go and my curfew was at 10 and i was 30mins late. I was grounded after that. Like they say you always remember your first.

rossfamiily

Asked by rossfamiily at 10:16 PM on Jul. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• May 20th, 2005 it was with my high school sweetheart, we were together 3 years and 9 months. It was the night of our wedding. Still going strong 6 years, 2 kids and 3 deployments later!
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 10:49 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I was 20 and it was my wedding night!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 10:21 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• i was 17 it was march 7, 2001 at hampton inn lol i told my mom i was staying with a friend but really stayed with him all weekend, he ended up cheating on me 2 months later
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:47 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I don't remember the exact date, but it was about April 2006, my senior year of high school. We got married a year and a half later and got pregnant on our wedding night. :)
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 11:04 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Christmas Eve. I was 18 and had moved in that day with my then fiance. He accused me of lying to him about being a virgin because my cherry didn't pop. Guess I never had one or something. We got married 2 weeks later, then divorced 4 months after that. He was a total loser. Wish I had listened to my family and never had anything to do with him. Ahh well...hindsight is 20/20.
    popzaroo

Answer by popzaroo at 12:20 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• February something, 1998 - just before my 18th birthday, it had been homecoming at my school (we attended different schools), we went and parked afterward and ended up doing the deed in the back of his Jeep. He was my longest relationship before DH. A pretty good friend ended up marrying him a few years later ;).
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Feb 25th,1989
    In my boyfriend's twin sized bed!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:59 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• I was with my now DH. I was 17, he was 23 and I got pregnant that night bot married 3 months later. Our DD is 5, we have a 2 year old and one on the way lol
    Anonymous

• I mean GOT married
    Anonymous

• 3 weeks after I turned 16 in the attic at my boyfriends house while we watched movies. It was super cold and we were in one regular sized sleeping bag. We broke up a few months later.
    momoftatertots

Answer by momoftatertots at 10:24 PM on Jul. 7, 2011