32 weeks...to all the moms and pregnant moms did u have back labor?

okay im 32 weeks pregnant...and i believe im going to have back labor....my back has been hurting so bad that i woke up during the night and my husband had to help me back to bed because i could barely walk...how does back labor feel and how does the contractions feel on the back.

Warrenbaby

Asked by Warrenbaby at 10:36 PM on Jul. 7, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I've had back labor with all 3 of my deliveries and when I get contractions with my current pregnancy I get them in the back too. For me it feels like my muscles are tired and don't want to work, but it will come and go like the contractions do. Sometimes soaking in the tub helps a little.
    Grungalax

Answer by Grungalax at 10:44 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• my labor was just in my belly area ..id call your ob it dse sound like your either haveing really bad braxon hicks or the real deal...my friend had back labor and said it felt like really bad period cramps but in her back idk if that helps any...but id call my ob to see what theyd want me to do...............good luck
    rachel216

Answer by rachel216 at 10:44 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I had AWFUL back labor with both of mine it hurt SO bad!!!! I would call your OB :) congrats if you are!!!!
    raeyliNlilysmom

Answer by raeyliNlilysmom at 10:48 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I had back labor with two of my children I was told that it was because they came out face up.
    slick05

Answer by slick05 at 11:37 PM on Jul. 7, 2011