Deep fried chicken wings

i dont have buttermilk but I have a whole buttload of flour and i have a bunch of chicken wings that have thawed out. How do I make deep fried chicken wings? cooking times for raw chicken please

rhanford

Asked by rhanford at 10:38 PM on Jul. 7, 2011 in Food & Drink

• Sorry girlie- I find anything deep fried absolutely atrocious. I couldnt answer that:(

ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 10:40 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I BAKE chicken. Here's how: Chicken dredged in a mixture of : an envelope of Italian Dressing ( the powdered kind)Garlic powder to taste, and Parmesan cheese. Put in a caserole dish, glass cake pan, whatever you have, and bake , uncovered, in the oven at 350 degrees for about 45 minutes. It turns out SO good and juicy and healthy!
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 10:56 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I try to avoid deep fried.
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 11:04 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• dip it in egg instead of buttermilk and then flour.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 11:22 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I made it :) I made my own buttermilk, 1 tbsp of lemon juice per cup of milk, then mixed in some italian bread crumbs and salt/pepepr for seasoning they are noms! I don't deep fry often but I was craving some KFC so I made some instead :)
    rhanford

Comment by rhanford (original poster) at 1:36 AM on Jul. 8, 2011