How can I make my business more successful?

I sell Tupperware - but don't know many people and have no bookings for parties. Any ideas on how to build my business back up? Also I'm unemployed so funds are limited.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:22 PM on Jul. 7, 2011 in Money & Work

• Go door to door, my friend mom sold years ago and when she had no booking she did slot of walking and knocking. Also look into craft shows, church, post on ad boards in grocery stores
    Amr515

Answer by Amr515 at 11:26 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Go to craft fairs, vendor fairs, etc and set up a table. Have a cute display and specials. Advertise fundraisers to different groups.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:28 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I work for the State and it seems that State workers freaking love Tupperware. I would leave some catalogs in cafeterias of State buildings and other public places.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 11:29 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I would say pitch to everyone you meet such as in grocery stores and while at parks. Make sure you point out tupperware that you really like and will meet specific needs.
    ChicaThis

Answer by ChicaThis at 11:30 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Thanks! I do vendor shows but haven't booked a party that way - but I will start with that - I appreciate the help
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:42 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Just do as many craft fairs as possible. Contact former customers. The issue is that tupperware has been around for sooooo long, and lasts soooo long that people won't really do parties. And the new things are things like basket or online parties.
    ZanderandBella

Answer by ZanderandBella at 12:09 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Id love to talk with you..if you like..Ive been a WAHM for 6 years now and the last 4 with Network marketing.

Im offering a Swap/Share right now as well... It will certainly help you!! The whole idea of Network Marketing is to do it as Free as possible. or Cheaply.

Message me!
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 9:12 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• oohh and BTW I am actually personally looking for some new tupperware. :-)
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 9:49 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• All of the above will help you. Good Luck!! How about an open house and invite everyone you know. Get with other home business people and do swaps. Networking groups too.
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 4:33 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• You need to network. You need to speak to EVERYONE you encounter EVERY DAY about your products.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:43 PM on Jul. 8, 2011