What is the riskiest thing you ever done?

I am not much of a risk taker but I will say that once I had to pee so bad that I went in a huge hotel fountain and got caught and it was very embarrassing. Yikes!

ChicaThis

Asked by ChicaThis at 11:26 PM on Jul. 7, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Raised a child on my own and he turned out great. I am not a risk taker at all.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:27 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I moved across the country to be with a Man I had never met and only saw on webcam once..We met online three months prior and had talked on the phone every day until the day I packed all my stuff and flew 1500 miles to be with Him. We'll be celebrating 6 Blissful years of Marriage next month, and 7 years since the day We met in person/became a Couple/moved in Together in December. We have 4 year old Son, too. =]
    .MhacFoirfe.

Answer by .MhacFoirfe. at 11:38 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I'm not a risk taker either but when I left home, I moved to England to be with a guy that I met on holiday there a few months earlier.  It worked out for me, we will be celebrating our 23rd anniversary on Saturday.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 11:40 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I moved cross country from Ky. to Oregon at the young age of 18 :) Took 5 days on a Greyhound bus. Paid 90.00 for a one-way ticket to California and fell in love with the Columbia River Gorge. Got off the bus in Portland with just a backpack and 2 dollars and secured a job at Meier & Franks (now Macy's), within an hour! Awe, life was good then, lol That was 32 years ago.
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 11:47 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• having sex on the couch with my husband not really knowing if the kids are asleep
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:05 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Riskiest thing I ever did was get involved in cocaine and hang around with a bunch of drug dealers. I am really lucky to be alive and not in prison!! I hung out around some really, really bad guys.
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 12:46 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Skydiving. It was amazing and I want to do it again.
    Mena929

Answer by Mena929 at 1:16 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Dropped out of college to run off and get married. FAIL!
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 3:07 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• I'm not a risk taker but when my husband and I first started dating we went out one evening and came back to my moms house(I was living at home at the time) we ended up having intercourse and he stand the night; following morning he got up to take a shower and leave for work(figuring that he would be gone before she got up--yeah right she was already up) so I went out to start coffee and she said to me "why don't you go join him in the shower you smell like sex" lets just say my husband about fainted and so did I!!!!
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 3:12 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Well, I'm paranoid and neurotic, so going downtown every day qualifies to me. lol. I don't do risky lol.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 11:11 PM on Jul. 9, 2011