SEX! adult content

Do u like it or dislike it?! I have a cousin who has told me that she hates sex, she said it doesn't matter how or with who. I personally love to be intimate with my hubby (tmi) but I was just curious as to how many of u woman liked or disliked sex, and if my cousin was one in a million.

PANZONSMOM

Asked by PANZONSMOM at 11:28 PM on Jul. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• Love sex, 4 pregnancies should be proof. She probably hasn't found the right person yet.
    Grungalax

Answer by Grungalax at 11:30 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• It depends on the mood but generally, yes. Can someone really not ever like it? She may have something else going on.
    ChicaThis

Answer by ChicaThis at 11:31 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Honestly, I don't love it. I like being intimate with my husband but I don't need sex to have that. I could live without it.
    Anonymous

• Love it with my husband, she may of never been with someone who hit all the "right buttons" or took time & actually got her off in a mind blowing way, or maybe she has & her reason comes from something else much deeper. Ya have to be in the right state of mind that's for sure its hard at times when you are dragging your butt tired haha....
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 11:32 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• It's weird, I can't understand it. I feel for her though, I think it's because her husband does not know how to satisfy her, but she says that's not why! And she can't understand why I like it!
    PANZONSMOM

Comment by PANZONSMOM (original poster) at 11:35 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• that is probably why, it feels good if you are with someone who knows what they are doing & care......maybe she has issues of possibly been abused as a child? just saying as I can relate to that.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 11:36 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• How is loving being intimate with your husband a TMI response?

Anyway, I thoroughly enjoy having sex with my husband.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 11:42 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I just figured some people don't care to know if I do or do not Luke to have sex with my hubby.
    PANZONSMOM

Comment by PANZONSMOM (original poster) at 11:47 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I don't just "like" it--I LOVE it!! I'm 41 years old, been married for 20 years, and sex has never been more fulfilling for me.
    popzaroo

Answer by popzaroo at 12:03 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• I dont care for it but I also dont care for my husband, he has hurt me alot, verbally and emotionally! Just seperated and I hope in time I find that person that I crave being intimate with. So she is not the only one, but I am beginning to think its how good/bad your relationship is. My husband can give me a orgasm but it takes a long time cause he doesnt turn me on. That have to be able to get you in the mood!
    Luvnmomof2DC

Answer by Luvnmomof2DC at 12:24 AM on Jul. 8, 2011