Im confused adult content

so i got done with my period on the 19th and then we tried for baby on the 21st and the 26th. i had a couple days of cramping like a period was gonna come. but it was too early for it. im not due for m period till the 14th of july. ok all day my left breast (mainly the nipple) hs been sore (i never get breast tenderness before periods) iam just confused. i havent spotted which i did when i was pregnant with my son. i am wondering what other ladies think of this. im really worried about getting that negative test result soplease nice comments only :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:53 PM on Jul. 7, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I would try hard to wait it out and not over-think it. When I'd always over-think it my body was playing tricks on me. Finally when I said I wasn't going to dwell on it, it happened. Also, I spotted with my DD but not with this pregnancy. Every pregnancy is different! :) GL
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 11:59 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• try again on the 14th day after your period...
    jenni_j

Answer by jenni_j at 12:00 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• dont test until way after ur due to start ur period. if so u can be setting urself up for disappointment. wait until after ur period is to start. they say each pregnancy is different. but unless ur trying to have another baby, just wait a while before u take the test. then again u can be like me, i took 5 test when i was preg with my son and each came back neg. i didnt kno i was preg until i was 6 months preg with him. but with my daughter i knew i was a wk later cuz my body quickly changed an i knew i was preg. of course bf thought i was lying. haha proved that wrong. but yea everything sounds fine. an good luck if u are trying.
    kdbrantley82

Answer by kdbrantley82 at 12:02 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• It doesn't seem like you tried to get pregnant during the right time. From the information you have given it seems like your fertile time would have been June 28-July 2.
    slick05

Answer by slick05 at 12:07 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• I would just wait until your period is supposed to come. That is really all you can do.
    pregers2011

Answer by pregers2011 at 7:42 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• well the depression has alread set in, my bbs arent as tender as they were yesterday. i have doubts that this is our month now.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:07 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• with my first son the one and only sign i got was breast tenderness
    mommy2bee12-27

Answer by mommy2bee12-27 at 1:02 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• i know the feeling,just try to wait till your period is suppose to come
    BORICUAMAMI615

Answer by BORICUAMAMI615 at 10:42 AM on Jul. 9, 2011