I want to work

i want to go to work but my husband is a little old fash.how can i get him to see that i can help????

cassieandsabree

Asked by cassieandsabree at 11:55 PM on Jul. 7, 2011 in Money & Work

• Tell him this is something you want/need to do for yourself. That is will be fulfilling to you personally. I hope he sees that it is much better for him to have a happy, self fulfilled, wife.
    whitepeppers

Answer by whitepeppers at 9:19 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Maybe his idea of you not working means out of the house?
    I say this b/c I have an extremely successful WAH business ...This means I set my own days hours times....if its family time or specifically Hubby time....It can all be put to the side...
    I can do this anywhere, there is no inventory, all's I need is my phone or laptop..
    I bring in a FT income and I only put in roughly 20 hours a week.
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 10:02 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• buti would still have my days of !!!! i dont know why he doesn't want me heis gone from sunday til thurs and i hate being at home .....ALL THE TIME.....
    cassieandsabree

Comment by cassieandsabree (original poster) at 12:30 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• I have my own business and I work it with my family activities. I make full time money for part time work. I would be happy to share the info with you, message me!
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 4:30 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• If your husband is preventing you from working, you are being abused. Please contact the National Domestic Violence Hotline: 800-799-SAFE (7233)

Answer by rkoloms at 9:45 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• maybe try something from home I do avon i have tried other companies but it seems to be the cheapest to start and easiest to keep doing
    momand4kids

Answer by momand4kids at 10:07 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Just do it. Tell him u understand his feelings but ur doing this for u. Find a job that doesn't interfere with family life.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 5:34 PM on Jul. 9, 2011