I am 6 months and 2 weeks. I am so excited! does anyone else feel like at 6 months things feel so slow! i feel like march 25th is takin forever! i jus want that day to come so i can hold my baby girl..

BubbleeBabyJoy2

Asked by BubbleeBabyJoy2 at 8:15 PM on Dec. 16, 2008 in Pregnancy

• no my pregnancy is going by fast
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 8:27 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• I am about the same number of weeks (I'll be 27 weeks on Thursday) as you. Some days it feels like I've been pregnant forever and March 19 will never get here. Other days, I barely feel pregnant at all except for my little princess doing gymnastics in there LOL. I can't wait to be able to hold my little girl.
    JDsWifey

Answer by JDsWifey at 8:37 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• I felt it went by really slow but ENJOY EVERY MINUTE OF IT!! I had my son 4 months ago and even with the 8-10 hours of sleep he gets everynight, i'm exhausted!! Try to enjoy the time you have to sleep -- or try to, I know there's not too much sleeping the last few months -- but just enjoy the quiet. A new baby is the greatest thing in the world, but your life completely changes. Have some fun! Go to the movies! Go out to eat peacefully because once that baby hits the 2 month mark they'll be crying wherever you go!

Once the baby comes, you are going to love every moment. Just try to enjoy the last few months that you have by yourself, because it's the last time anything will be just about you! Congratulations and good luck!
    Anonymous

• LOL! I'm only 4 months along and it's going so sloooooooow. With my first it seemed to fly by but with this one, it seems to be taking FOREVER!
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 8:49 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• Just want to bump. And say my son will be one on march 25th! Oh how the time has flown.
    aeemom

Answer by aeemom at 11:34 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• I have my baby March 24th and it's a girl. And I can not wait to hold her. This pregancy is taking for ever. So to pass the time away I just look at all t he things I can look at for a girl. I have 5 boys and seem like I was pregnant one day and had them the next day.
    babygirl419

Answer by babygirl419 at 4:51 PM on Dec. 19, 2008