Does anyone miss nursing?

Amr515

Asked by Amr515 at 12:05 AM on Jul. 8, 2011 in General Parenting

• Yes. It's been over 21 yrs since I did and I will dream of it occasionally. It was one of the best experiences of being a mom of a newborn. Priceless!
    etexmom

Answer by etexmom at 1:43 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• I had to stop so I could take a perscription drug and I didn't want her to get sick. But she is 2 1/2 now and I still miss it :( I liked our special time together. It gave us a bond that nobody could touch, We still have that bond but it was a real experience. I wish I could turn back the hands of time
    myownhappiness

Answer by myownhappiness at 12:12 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Ha, I am probably the only one that will say I miss it a lot. DD refused to breast feed after 3 months, it made me so sad! I loved when she cuddled into me to feed. Can't wait until this baby is born and I can do it again.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 12:07 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Nope. But I almost had to quit nursing my second child due to a cracked and bleeding nipple, and the PAIN! of nursing her. She's now 4 and that one nipple STILL hurts if I lay on my stomach for too long.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 12:13 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• I do alot.
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 12:20 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• I'm currently trying to wean my 6th baby; I LOVE nursing so much. I was just reading that little verse by Cathy Cardall called "wean me gently", it makes me cry every time! :')
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 12:38 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• OMG 6 babies? WOW. And here I am feeling like if I have 3 is it a crowd? lol How the heck do you do it? Hats off to you mama
    myownhappiness

Answer by myownhappiness at 12:40 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• I did, that's why I got knocked up!
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 9:32 AM on Jul. 8, 2011