Are you early, on time or always late for everything? Always early for me.

Amr515

Asked by Amr515 at 12:07 AM on Jul. 8, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Me with the kids: early
    Me with the kids AND hubby: LATE! It annoys the hell out of me that we can never be on time with him.

I had a soccer coach tell me something that has stuck with me all my life: Early is on time, on time is late, and late is unacceptable. The coach was referring to showing up for games and practices, but it has served me well in life.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 12:15 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• early. My husband is always late and it embarrasses me.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 12:09 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• I'm either 5 mins late or 20 mins early - doesn't matter what I try seems like it's always one or the other...
    beachmamaof2

Answer by beachmamaof2 at 12:15 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Early or on time. I HATE being late and it drives me crazy when someone is late, especially all the time.

rosehawk-- I like what the soccer coach said. I am going to borrow that.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 12:20 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• My mother was always late when I was growing up. She still is actually. I think it is physically impossible for her to be on time. It emberassed me as a kid. My Dad however was raised in a military family and had to be everywhere early. After joining the military myself I now have to be everywhere early myself.
    hill_star03

Answer by hill_star03 at 12:20 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• RoseHawk... In high school my marching band instructor used that line! Except for... and late is to be DEAD! I think thats where I got my obsession with being on time for things :)
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 12:34 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Late.. :(
    SHELL28

Answer by SHELL28 at 4:46 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• When I was growing up with my grandmother she was always at least 30 mins early for everything, even if it meant we had to wait on someone else. Now I find myself doing the same thing. If I am not at work 30 mins early my boss starts to worry. If I am still not there 15 mins early he is calling me asking if everything is ok. I was 15 mins late(actually late) one day and forgot my cell, as I pulled into the parking lot my boss comes flying out of the store in a panic. He had been preparing to drive to my house to check on me, lol!
    CandyceG

Answer by CandyceG at 11:14 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Me alone..i am always on time..early even for events/work..but throw in the monkey and DH and we tend to be fashionably late the majority of the time. DH has no concept of time what-so-ever and drives me crazy when he makes me late.
    MonkeyMommyNJ

Answer by MonkeyMommyNJ at 12:09 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Early :)
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 12:11 AM on Jul. 8, 2011