What age?

At what age did your LO start cuddling more than just when they were tired? I love cuddling with my DD, but she only seems to let me cuddle her the last 10 minutes right before bed, or if she hurts herself. She is so sweet when she cuddles, but she hardly ever does. When she cuddles is the only time she isn't hitting, kicking, or poking my eyes! (She is only 9 months, so not much I can do about those.) I want to get to the stage where she would like to cuddle on the couch with me to watch a movie.

AF4life

Asked by AF4life at 12:09 AM on Jul. 8, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• MY SON IS 5 HE HAS ALWAYS LIKED TO CUDDLE, HE ASKS ME FOR A HUG LIKE A MILLION TIMES A DAY AND ALWAYS HAS TO SIT RIGHT NEXT TO ME ON THE COUCH, I LOVE IT BUT I KNOW ONE DAY HE WONT DO IT ANYMORE AND HE WILL BE ALL GROWN UP OR AT LEAST THINK HE IS AND THINK HIS MOM HAS GERMS AND THAT ITS NOT THE COOL THING TO DO LOL.
    mandiirae

Answer by mandiirae at 12:38 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Yeah, so glad that is a long ways off! DD loves to get kisses, I could kiss her cheek, her belly, her arms her toes, even her thighs...she loves it all and gets really giggly...not looking forward to when it's lame to kiss mommy and get kisses from her!
    AF4life

Comment by AF4life (original poster) at 12:41 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Every child is different. I have one that only wants cuddled when he is hurt or very tired. I have one child that would cuddle just about all day. :) There really isn't an 'age' that they all of a sudden want to cuddle.
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 7:59 AM on Jul. 8, 2011