Is it okay for your husband to... adult content

Is it okay for your husband to take of ur clothes and do you when ur half asleep? what is okay in a marriage and what's not?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:25 AM on Jul. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• I'm all for it! Woo hoo surprise sex is the best. As for whats okay and what's not, that depends on the person.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 12:28 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• If you fell asleep in your clothes and he took them off so you were comfortable, that's ok. But to take them off for any other reason while you were sleeping, that is not ok.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 12:28 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• If it is not okay to you, then its not okay ever! If something is not okay with you, then it is a violation of your body. You need to discuss this with him ASAP... or get help if you need it. Its never okay for anyone to do anything you are not comfortable with.
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 12:28 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Well I would assume if he starts screwing you, you wouldn't stay half asleep for long. I do this to my DH, I get horny at ridiculous hours of the night and he wakes up to well...ya know...he loves it. He has tried with me before I wake up and tell him to screw himself, then he goes and pleasures himself in the bathroom.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 12:29 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• It depends on the reason for taking it off. Sometimes my husband helps me change out of clothes when I'm really sick or too tired. If it's more for romantic reasons and if it's not with force, I think it's okay as some guys try to get you in the mood. If you're really not comfortable with it, you should let him know. It's not about what is okay in a marriage. It's about what is okay *with you.*
    hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 12:29 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• haha AF4life im the same way... now if ur ok with it then its all good if not u have to tell him.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 12:31 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• mmm sleep sex. i love it. its the best. wake up with DH groping me and fondling my lady parts. it makes for some hot lovin
    myownhappiness

Answer by myownhappiness at 12:35 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• That depends on how you feel about it personally.
    popzaroo

Answer by popzaroo at 12:36 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• HA HA I WISH HE WOULD WE HAVE SEX LIKE ONCE A MONTH LOL HA HA AWFUL I KNOW
    mandiirae

Answer by mandiirae at 12:39 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Yeah, it's okay with me, although I prefer early morning sex. But it really is between the two of you: if it's okay with you, then it's okay. If you're not cool with it, then it's definitely NOT okay. Just let him know. He needs to respect you.
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 12:40 AM on Jul. 8, 2011