who is excited for christmas????????????????

i so can't wait even though i have to work on christmas and christmas eve i am so excited lol

butterscotch297

Asked by butterscotch297 at 8:21 PM on Dec. 16, 2008 in Just for Fun

• OMG!! I'm tryin' so hard to get in the christmas spirit ! Your excitement helps ALOT. Thank you!!!
    flowerchid72

Answer by flowerchid72 at 8:24 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• I am CRAZY excited for Christmas! I'm going to be off from both jobs and school which is going to be a huge relief...plus I'm excited about the presents I bought...I'm excited about doing Santa this year because my daughter (3) is SOOOO into him this year and will absolutely love everything she's got coming Christmas morning. I love the parties...I love the food...I love the activities...I love the traditions...I love the lights...I love the carolers...I can't freakin wait!!!
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 8:32 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• I'm usually insane with the Christmas bug by now but I'm 38 weeks preggo and all I can think about is getting this baby out!!
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 8:33 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• I am very glad for you all. I just can't get in the spirit. Maybe it will strike me Christmas eve. I am too bogged down, perhaps, in preparation and in work responsibilities. I wrapped presents yesterday. It took all day and was a chore. Usually I get pleasure from thinking of the person I have the present for. Don't let me rain on your parade, please. Maybe your enthusiasm will rub off on me.

Answer by Bmat at 8:35 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• i am excited for christmas - my fiance is bringing home a tree in an hour. I love the Christmas movies on lifetime and I love eggnog with rum. Also, my 21st birthday is Christmas EVE! and then I'm getting married on the 29th of Dec. This month is packed for me
    00MissJade

Answer by 00MissJade at 8:38 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• its sad that this is the first year i cant wait for the holidays to be over :( sad i know i love the holidays too... but its been a struggle the past few weeks...
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 8:39 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• i'm very exited and nervious at the same time!!! I'm due on dec. 25 christmas!!!
    Albi1623

Answer by Albi1623 at 8:39 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• MissJade- my Birthday is Christmas eve too- HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL! I love this time of year, IT TOTALLY ROCKS! ! ! Lights, candles, snow? , food, presents, clothes, shows, people, shopping! ! ! BEST OF ALL JESUS ! I LOVE CHRISTMAS. I am going to see my Mom who I don't see very often this Sunday then we go to other family (in-laws on X-mas Eve) then X-Mas day up to visit my Mom where she lives! HEEE! HEEEE!
    noel24

Answer by noel24 at 8:54 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• so excited!!! it will be my sons first christmas, and my daughter is excited with me for the first time (she's 3)! we are all in the spirit here! my husband makes the best cheesecake ever, and he's been making chocolate kahlua& bailey's. and berry citrus cheesecake!
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 9:32 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• I am~!!!
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 9:35 PM on Dec. 16, 2008