Has anyone had any luck finding a job while you were pregnant?

If so what was the position and did the employer know you were pregnant when you got hired? I don't have to work, but I want to. Extra money is nice for everyone especially when you have a baby on the way.

jenni_j

Asked by jenni_j at 1:16 AM on Jul. 8, 2011 in Money & Work

• That's a hard one especially if you're showing. :0) By law they can't ask you personal questions but they will ask open ended questions to let you expand on your answers. I use to help with interviewing when I worked :0) I work at home now and I'm loving that I can be home with my kids and still work a couple hours right at my computer a day in my flip flops then go play with kids. I have four including twins and I just feel so grateful I can be with them more while they're little instead of a couple hours a day after work. I'm an Internet CEO Mom and I'm part of a pretty neat team of moms who help each other work for themselves not by themselves. This month we have a promo that is offering you a minimum guarnateed $500 paycheck by the end of the month. You just need some motivational drive :0) If your interested I can give you more info. Good luck!
    tools4mom

Answer by tools4mom at 1:27 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• oh, that sounds awesome! I would love to learn more about it!!
    jenni_j

Comment by jenni_j (original poster) at 1:31 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• I actually work from home with ZERO products and no parties....I personally do 99% of my entire business online.

I still take all the kids to school, all their activities, playdates etc...The business comes 2nd....family first!

I began nearly 2 years ago, and I was totally not in a good place but dove in anyway....I made 550.00 my first week before I knew anything about what I was doing...
    Within 6 weeks I had made 1,000.00 and 8 weeks 1500.00 I have never looked back. I am on the #1 team in the company and we are the largest and fastest growing...
    I work about 20 hours a week and I bring in every month between 1,500-5,000.00 a month...its all daily direct deposited.

Even Better I still have 2 spots open for those who Are looking to get started NEARLY FREE!! That means the Business kit IS ON ME!!
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 9:58 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Nope, zero luck.
    Candi1024

Answer by Candi1024 at 10:28 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• I have my own business and I make 50% on everything. If you are interested in making extra money...message me!
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 4:28 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• i work in chillis with the trainer as waiter and i had 4 month but with no benefits of course but i work like 2 months when i had a car plus i have always do exersises so i was just looking around for pay check...
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 12:44 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• Have you tried Working from Home? Check out Beyond Mothers at www.beyondmothers.com to search for jobs and view Work at Home Opportunities.
    Singlemomma555

Answer by Singlemomma555 at 12:27 PM on Jul. 9, 2011