Lets have a Sexiest Hubby Contest!!

He CM i want to have a sexiest hubby contest. Just post a picture of you DH/SO and we will let the community vote. Whoever gets the most votes up on thier pictures and/or positive feed back comments from the other posters will be awarded Best Answer. And hold the tittle of CM's Sexiest Hubby and also be awarded bragging rights until the next competition. There will be a certificate for Winner, 1st Runner up and 2nd Runner up.

This post will stay open until next Friday, July 16th 2011. The winners of the contest will be announced on Sunday, the 18th.

The winning picture will have a post all to thier own to display the picture and 1st Place Certificate

*Please no racy pics please*

May the best hubby win!!

MonkeyMommyNJ

Asked by MonkeyMommyNJ at 1:27 AM on Jul. 8, 2011 in

•  Sorry the pic is so fuzzy, but I figured the puppy would help score points haha

cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 11:47 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• My super-sexy husband Chad ...what makes him sexy isn't the way he looks... it's who he is with our girls and as a person in whole.

6GsMommy

Answer by 6GsMommy at 1:14 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Imogine... that baby looks so content...lol. That is what makes a sexy husband/daddy....lol. You Go Girl!
    6GsMommy

Answer by 6GsMommy at 1:17 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

•  

Limit 2 pictures per person. I have posted my DH pics just as an example..I am judging (along with a friend) so i will not be eligible to participate in the competition. Good Luck Ladies!!

MonkeyMommyNJ

Comment by MonkeyMommyNJ (original poster) at 1:32 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• ~My Hubby~

crystalrose133

Answer by crystalrose133 at 1:40 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• i dont have a hubby but i just have to say i really think he's cute MonkeyMommaNJ. that is the dog of course i love pit bulls. lol
    2breath2live

Answer by 2breath2live at 1:47 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 2:04 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• lol. Thanks thats my late Boomer. He passed away last year. Thats ok if you dont have a hubby..follow this post till next friday so you can help vote/comment. This competition is based on feedback and yours is important and much appreciated. This goes for anyone who views this post that dosent have a DH/SO..please even if you have no pictures to share, you can still contribute by placing your votes and posting your comments. Thanks
    MonkeyMommyNJ

Comment by MonkeyMommyNJ (original poster) at 2:05 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• I don't think anyone is catching on.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 3:09 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• yeah i know..lol..well i am leaving it for a week so we will see if it picks up
    MonkeyMommyNJ

Comment by MonkeyMommyNJ (original poster) at 3:12 AM on Jul. 8, 2011