Worst twin names you've ever heard?

I went to high school with a ton of twins. I knew a Jedi and his twin brother Diah.. Yeah Jedi-Diah! Lenise and Denise- Do people really rhyme their kids names? Also a Ana-Maria and Ana-Rosa...Hope and Faith... Brad and Chad, Corday and Cordel...Summer Moon and Autumn Sun...April and June....and the finale Bridgette and Bridgette! ugh

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:50 AM on Jul. 8, 2011 in Baby Names

• Orangejello (O-ron-jello) and Yellonjello. No lie.
    HollyBoBolly

Answer by HollyBoBolly at 2:52 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Crystal and Clear
    MonkeyMommyNJ

Answer by MonkeyMommyNJ at 2:56 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Harmony and Melody. But I actually like that.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 3:19 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• my second cousin named her twins Taylee and Tylee....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:30 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• A girl I went to school with had twins the summer after graduating and named them Drizzella and Anastasia (same as Cinderella's evil step-sisters).

I've also known Rod and Tod; Judd and Jeff, Julie and Julia; Michael and Michelle; John and Joan...
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 6:34 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Barry and Larry
    asmcbride

Answer by asmcbride at 8:54 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Every set of twins I met, their names aren't horrible... but they hated the fact that they started with the same letter and were kinda similar. One set of twin names that sticks out to me is Jonlynn and Jonnell. They are both girls.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 9:02 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Yep, my Great Gran named her twins Jean and Eugene, and another Great Grandma named twins Clara and Clarence. The twins I new in school some had names that started with the same letter (like Jarrod and Jason) but none of the names were that similar or rhyming.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 1:00 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• True story - my Grandmother went to school with these two twins....their names were Ima & Ura....and their last name: HOG! Isn't that awful?!?!
    LDS2184

Answer by LDS2184 at 2:54 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• I went to school with twins Whitney and Britney and they had the same middle name Lynn! WTH? Why wouldnt you want your children to have their own seperate name! My mom and my friends mom dated twins; Terry and Jerry, My grandmas brother and sister were twins Mattie Fay (my Great Grandmothers name was Mattie) and Edward Ray (my Great Grandads name was Edward)..I have some cousins who are twins..Darralyn (girl) and Drake (boy) and another set of boys named John and Daniel (arent similar sounding at all)! I think that would drive me nuts bc if they rhyme then you are more likely to get mixed up, and have people calling you the wrong name!
    Heather021287

Answer by Heather021287 at 5:58 PM on Jul. 8, 2011