Pain in lower region.....

Ok so yesterday (Wednesday) I went to my OB appt and found out that I did indeed lose my plug and that I am 1cm dilated...I know...it's not much. I went to the store this evening and while I was walking around, I was getting constant pains in the lower region that were going on every 5 minutes...no contractions. Can someone fill me in on what I was feeling at that point??? And when I got home, my pants were a lil damp, nothing hugely messy or anything.

LoveMyBabies509

Asked by LoveMyBabies509 at 3:07 AM on Jul. 8, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Well it's definately normal pregnancy stuff. I don't know exactly what causes it but I do have a theory. Personally I think that your baby's head is getting into a better position and this is causing the pain. As far as being wet well sorry hun but the only explaination is the pregnancy. lol

Keep in mind that if you start having ALOT of back pain that you might want to go in and get checked. I didn't have any actual contracts until I was over 5 cm with all 3 of my kids and that was only because they gave me pitocin at that point.
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 3:11 AM on Jul. 8, 2011