What did it feel like when you first started feeling the baby move n how far along were u

im asking this b/c recently like for the last few days i have been getting a little twinge feeling kinda like a muscle spasm different places in my tummy and sometimes itll feel like my tummy is getting poked ..is this the baby or gas

jasmineb614

Asked by jasmineb614 at 3:39 AM on Jul. 8, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i think i was... 3-4 months?
    john2007

Answer by john2007 at 5:32 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• It kind of felt like gas, but different somehow. I was about 15 weeks, 16 when I knew for sure it was her moving.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 7:29 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• It was early when I felt her move. Everyone kept telling me that it was gas, but how can it be gas when I feel it right where the baby is sitting and that is the only place? I felt her probably about 2 and a half to 3 months into pregnancy. It felt like someone was poking me from the inside
    pregers2011

Answer by pregers2011 at 7:38 AM on Jul. 8, 2011