Health

What to do? I wait for summer and I am miserable with allergies and I take medicine. The dogs end up with fleas and the meds wear off of them bringing fleas in the house and I have to bomb, Then we go fishing and everyone ends up with chiggers we are miserable!!! Anyone else having a great summer??

Momabear455

Asked by Momabear455 at 4:01 AM on Jul. 8, 2011 in Health

• Yikes! my only suggestion is to be more pro-active by keeping the dogs fleaa meds up to day and spray everyone before going outside. As for allergies, everyone seems to have those issues. It plays havick with my ears & I get ear infection with my allergies. So, the nausea and dizzy spells - yippie... which is also, my falt because I hate taking medication. So, most of the time, I don't! So, its my own fault...
    SassySue123

Answer by SassySue123 at 6:14 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• id just stay on top of the allergy meds as best u can and the stuff for the dogies,and off spray works well for some people.good luck!
    luckygirl2000

Answer by luckygirl2000 at 7:23 AM on Jul. 8, 2011