Re-Piercing Ears

My 5yo DD asked to get her ears pierced yesterday while we were out and about. So I took her to the mall and she picked out these beautiful dolphin earrings. I didn't touch them at all because I didn't want to hurt her while it was so fresh. So we get home and about an hour later she comes to me with one of her earrings in hand saying to me that it just fell out. It's after 9pm, so of course the jewelry store was closed. I questioned her and she said again and again she wasn't messing with it, and no back is to be found. I try to put the earring back in and can't. Not sure if the hole closed up that quickly (yet not sure how much time had passed) or if I just couldn't get the right direction of the hole, but I couldn't do it. Probably just to get me to stop trying, she said she'd rather them just re-pierce it.

Plan to take her back today to get it re-pierced, but I'm starting to question...will they re-pierce so soon afterwards?

AllAboutKeeley

Asked by AllAboutKeeley at 6:26 AM on Jul. 8, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I looked this up for you. I would take her to the dr maybe and see if they can tell if the hole is still open. If they re-pierce they would probably have to do it in a different spot making it uneven.
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 6:48 AM on Jul. 8, 2011