Sex adult content

Does anyone have painful sex, its not the outside, just inside when it goes all the way in. It feels like he is hitting something, like an organ! I cant handle it if he wants to go deep and fast ! Is that normal?

greenbeanmoma

Asked by greenbeanmoma at 6:42 AM on Jul. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• Yup, but I have endometriosis and adneomyosis so thats why. maybe you should look up the symptoms and talk to your ob. good luck
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 6:51 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• He could just be hitting your cervix. During different times in your cycle your cervix actually swells and shortens your vagina or you are just more sensitive after your last pregnancy. Either way talk to him about it and speak up when it starts during sex.
    amandajoy21

Answer by amandajoy21 at 6:53 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• I felt that in the beginning of my pregnancy. Now, it is fine
    pregers2011

Answer by pregers2011 at 7:01 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• I used to....but my ex had a "super large one". i did not like his extra enormous package, because i am small down there. I do not have an area down there big enough to accommodate a large penis...it was painful.

My husband now, is big but not enormous & it makes the WORLD of difference! I can actually enjoy sex now! It's funny when i hear my girlfriends talk about how important a huge penis is. I am the opposite! Get your large monster of a penis away from me! LOL!

Is your husband a big fellow down there?

Tell him he needs to slow down because it hurts. Does it ALWAYS hurt? Or just sometimes?
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 7:13 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Just sometimes, I have even bled before.
    greenbeanmoma

Comment by greenbeanmoma (original poster) at 7:21 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• I feel it almost every time. I'm pretty sure it's just him hitting my cervix, but sheesh it's still painful.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 7:27 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• I had once before but it was because the guy was just a little too big for me. (lol)
    1sexymother

Answer by 1sexymother at 8:55 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Tilted uterus and endometriosis. I have both and get the same pain. Different postions help. You just have to play around and see which work for you.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 10:30 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Yes I feel this every time he enters and also during intercourse; I have endometriosis and so that's partly why. Maybe you should look up the symptoms and talk to your ob. Good Luck and God Bless
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 10:44 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Ive never had this problem. It sounds painful and I would tell him when it starts to hurt. My bf is small but he knows how to use it. If it always hurts you should go to the OB especially if there is bleeding!
    Heather021287

Answer by Heather021287 at 10:09 PM on Jul. 8, 2011